Sunday, January 29, 2006

300 mark

I've now played over 300 standard time control games on FICS. Quite a milestone. :) I got some more training in today, plus two games, along with a soccer game (which we tied, 0 to 0, by the way). The soccer field was an hour away. That took a big 5 hour chunk out of my day, because we had to get there early too for warming up. Well, I got some homework done in the car anyways. I got a job teaching chess to kids for 6 successive thursdays. Pretty fun, and well paying: $19 an hour! So life is pretty good right now. I really think that some of the PCT training is really sinking in, and I feel like I'm playing better chess. My rating isn't fluctuating as much, and I don't go on any cold or dry spells, any winning or losing streaks. So, that's good and bad news. I'm not improving, but I'm also not deproving :).

3 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger CelticDeath said...

Hey, $19/hour ain't bad to teach about something you love! If you could get that for 40 hrs per week, you wouldn't have to go to college. :)

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have waited a long time to find you. You'll never be able to hide from me again. You'll never laugh at me again. Now I'm doing the laughing. I will make you beg before I split you open.

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm...are you still alive?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home