Sunday, January 15, 2006

Frustrating

Now I'm going back into a temporary ratings dip. But that's not why I am frustrated. I'm frustrated because I don't have enough time to play chess. I could sit all day in front of my computer and play chess, but that isn't possible. And it's not healthy. But it would be really fun. So, I have to sneak in a game when I can. Really hard to get any training done. That's why I think that the Personal Chess Trainer is what I'm looking for. It doesn't take too much time and it drills positions into your head. Then I can do chess, do homework, and get som sleep. Heck, I have finals this upcoming week too. Yippee!

1 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

You shouldn't make the mistake of thinking that the Personal Chess Trainer is something that doesn't take up much of your time. When you are new into it's units, it can be very time consuming. Only when you start to wreckognize the patterns thing's speed up. But i love it anyway. And i'm only starting something new when i finish it completely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home