Saturday, June 11, 2005

Day 166 - Summer Has Arrived!

Today is the official start of summer for me. Yesterday, after school, I went to the beach with two of my friends, and played frisbee, soccer, and baseball for 5 hours. I then headed home, took a shower, and went to a surprise birthday party for another of my friends. We (the approximately 20 people at the party) then went to the park and talked and swung on the swings. So it was a very good end of the year for me.

Because summer has officially set in for me, I can devote more time to chess. Yes! I hope to get more time in doing problems and playing online.

Also, the reason I haven't posted recently is because I was studying for finals and for the SAT II Biology and Math Tests. I think that I did well on all of the tests that I took. I can't wait to get my results in the mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home