Thursday, September 15, 2005

My First TeamChess 45 45 Game!

Well, I just played my first 45 45 game for the 28th tournament with teamchess.org. It was a good game against twinders, my first serious game in many days. I held a slight advantage throughout the game, until I slowly gave him time and he gained a slight edge. In the end, we agreed to a draw, which was good considering crafty put him at about a pawn up in an even material situation. So, I was overall satisfied with my performance. I hope that the other MDLM players do well in their games.

4 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Here's the game link for anyone else who's interested:
http://www.teamchess.org/pgnplayer/pgnplayer.php?ID=2875&Board=4

:-)

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Pawnsensei said...

Good luck!

PS

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger JavaManIssa said...

Draws been the best i've gotten in any tourney so far ;) so you have done quite well :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home