Friday, July 01, 2005

Day 186

I just put in everyone's links, and I also downloaded Chess Positions Trainer. However, I can't seem to get CPT to work. I downloaded the 3.1.1 version and loaded it, and then I opened the 3.2 version. I also downloaded the example openings from the website, but it didn't work. I know that some of the knights are very good with technology and computers and I was hoping that I could get some help with the CPT program. If so, that would be great.

I would also like to give a delayed welcome to the new knights, as I have meant to do so for a long time.

3 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

Sounds like you need to install
MICROSOFT .NET FRAMEWORK 1.1
You can find the link on the Chess Position download page at the top.
Try that and let me know what happens.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger fussylizard said...

I just installed the latest version a few hours ago. Worked fine for me. You do have to have the .net framework as Sancho mentioned.

 
At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interested readers can download the CPT for themselves here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home