Saturday, May 13, 2006

Hectic Life!

I have been running quite a few track meets in the last few weeks, the last one being yesterday. I'm a distance runner, so I run the 800 (half-mile), 1600 (mile), and, for the first time yesterday, the 3200 (two-mile). Yesterday was the North Bay League finals for the Sonoma County area. I ran ok in the mile, a solid time but not a PR, coming in at approximately 4:50. That time and place wasn't good enough to advance to North Coast Section championships, but the two-mile was yet to come. And in my first 3200 ever, I ran a 10:26 to qualify for the NCS championships next Saturday. Really fun.

Chess-wise, I have been playing continuously but not studying. If I can get some more PCT in on a regular basis I will be much more happy. Other than that, nothing to report!

Thank you for all of your input on the colleges. Always great to hear other opinions.

I tried the BDG the other day and had a fun win. I'll try it out some more to get used to it. The Panther, from King of the Spill's post, also looks interesting. I will be checking that out some more too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home